Home / Exchange Programs
School children prepare cultural boxes and send them to schools across the world which is reciprocated by the receiving schools. Students reap many rewards from an exchange experience, including:
- Serving as an ambassador for their country and community.
- Benefiting from immersion in another culture while adapting to a new way of life.
- Making lifelong friends, not only within the host country but also with other students from around the world.
- Learning about the practices and accomplishments of people in other countries.
- Returning home with a greater sense of the world and a deeper understanding of themselves and their culture.
- Assuming leadership roles shaped by lessons from the experience.
- Building memories that will be with them forever.