- All correspondence with the teachers must be made through the school almanac only. Please refrain from making any phone calls to the teachers in the school. You are requested to acknowledge and sign the notes given by teachers in the student almanac on a regular basis.
- We expect the parents to attend all the parent teacher meetings (PTMs) regularly as it is important to monitor the child’s progress on a regular basis.
- A prior appointment for any emergencies or urgent work can be sought through the almanac/front office to meet the concerned teacher as per parent’s visiting hours with the approval of Principal.
- The parents must provide their e – mail ID and mobile number to the school so that they can be updated on various important announcements and developments in the school.
- The visiting hours for parents are as follows
Days Wing Timings Monday to Saturday Pre-primary (Pre-nursery to KG) 12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m. Monday to Saturday Primary & Middle (I to VIII) 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Parents shall carry escorts Id card at all times for their visit to school including PTMs which is important for safety of school children. Security guard is instructed to ask for Escorts Id card without which entry into school premises can be denied.
- Loss of Escort Id pass must be reported to the school office immediately. A new card will be issued and charged for Rs. 50/- per loss.